B. The authors are required to write the texts conformingly the following norms:
1. Body Text
Times New Roman, at 12 points, justified, at 1,5 lines
2. Chapter titles and other sections
a) titles: Times New Roman, at 14 points, Bold
b) subsections: Times New Roman, at 12 points, Bold
a) If the quotation is less than 3 lines long, it can be given in the text
b) If the quotation is more than 3-4 lines long, it is indicated apart as it follows:
– Font 11, no quotation marks; Paragraph Indent left text 5 mm, Indent right text 5 mm, Spacing before 6 pt, Spacing after 6 pt.
4. Quotations marks: accordingly to the orthographical rules of the language in wich the article is written
5. References in the footnotes (PLEASE USE FOOTNOTES ONLY!)
Font: Times New Roman, at 10 points
<Author>, <Title>, <publishing company>, <year>.
b) Article published in an edited volume:
<Author>, <”Article title”>, in <Ed.>, <Title>, <publishing company>, <year>, <page(s)>.
c) Article published in a journal
<Author>, <”Article title”>, in <Journal title>, <No.> / <year>, <publishing company>, <page(s)>.
7. Recommended citation
When citing this journal, please use the abbreviation: Studia UBB. Philosophia, Volume, Issue, Year.
GALLEY PROOFS AND SEPARATE OFFPRINTS:
– The authors will receive galley proofs for the final correction before publishing.
– In the galley proofs, one cannot operate large phrase corrections, but only letters and small words corrections.